On Saturday 25th September, come down to our Music Box campus in central London (SE1) to audition in your chosen discipline, in front of a panel of expert tutors.
Showcase your talent and vision as a musician, producer, performer, future executive or entrepreneur at our scholarship day and you could win a fully-funded scholarship to cover your course fees when studying with us.
The event is completely free and open to all musicians who are thinking of a career in the music industry.
Depending on what you are interested in, you can go along to any or all of the following events:
1PM Check-in & campus tours
2PM Welcome talk and student performance
2.30PM Q&A and FastTrack careers talk
3PM – 5PM Scholarship Auditions
5PM – close Social & 'JMNI Jam night' in the Music Box venue!
Throughout the day:
- Meet our industry-leading staff and tutors
- Hang out with current LCCM students and meet your potential future classmates and collaborators
- Tour our Music Box facility with its state-of-the-art studios, rehearsal rooms and underground live music venue
- Get your questions answered about your future career pathway, life at LCCM and the student experience
- Apply on the spot and get help from our friendly Recruitment team
- "Open-door" policy in certain rooms in the Music Box to check out the building in use
- Soft drinks are available for free from the Venue Bar
Having operated the building successfully over the past year, we are confident in running an inclusive, exciting day which is safe for all. If you're understandably a little apprehensive about attending an event in-person, you can join online and still experience everything virtually. LCCM has a raft of COVID-secure measures in place, with sanitisation stations, ventilation and social distancing floor markers.
To help keep us all safe, we will be kindly asking that you:
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household or recent close contacts have current symptoms of COVID-19
- Check in via the NHS QR code – if you don't have the NHS Test and Trace app, you can check in using our QR code to declare you are symptom-free
- Wear a face covering in busy spaces and keep a safe distance from people not in your household group or bubble
- Use hand sanitiser regularly and wash your hands!
- If possible, take and record a negative lateral flow test result a maximum of 24 hours before the event – you'll need to display official NHS confirmation of this either via the NHS Covid Pass or an NHS email or text message. You can get home testing kits for free via the NHS or your local pharmacy
Once you have checked in via the NHS or LCCM QR code, we will take a temperature check before you enter the building. If you have not been fully vaccinated or attend without recording a negative test result, we will kindly ask for you to wear a face covering throughout the day and observe social-distancing guidelines. We can't mandate any of these procedures but if we all keep it cool and think of one another, we'll be safer together!
Places are limited, book your place for the upcoming Scholarship Open Day here.
*T&Cs apply – www.lccm.org.uk/terms-and-conditions