WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSIDER 'ADJUSTMENT'?
If you are lucky enough to do even better than you had predicted, adjustment is for you. You can now take charge and reconsider where you want to study.
If you’d like to apply to LCCM through adjustment, call us on Tuesday 10 August onwards. Adjustment will end on 18 September.
Your firm university choice will no longer be available to you if you accept the offer of another institution.
Please note: At LCCM, we can only accept applications for the courses which have Clearing vacancies. However, if your desired course is not available there are still options to consider. We are always happy to assist you in finding the right programme to suit your needs. Try not to worry about this process – get in contact and let us do the rest.
For more information on Adjustment visit UCAS website.
Applying to LCCM through Adjustment:
- Login to UCAS Track and find out whether you are eligible for Adjustment.
- Click ‘Find out about and Register for Adjustment’ on UCAS.
- Get in touch with us on +44 (0)20 3535 1080 and ask for Adjustment
- Get in touch with your firm choice and ask them to release you into Clearing.
- Check UCAS Track for an update on your application status. Our Admissions Team need to confirm your place
- You will be sent joining instructions via email
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CLEARING
To know more about the LCCM Clearing process, you can check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). You can also read more about Fast Track, Finance & Funding and Student Accommodation through the sections below.